1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A Little Poisoning Along the Road to ME/CFS
Looking at my symptoms, many of which are far less these days and some are gone, it would be easy to figure that I'd just been dealing with some heavy-duty menopausal issues.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

If You're Feeling Sinister, by Belle and Sebastian

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Ember, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Ember

Ember Senior Member

Every Song I Ever Wrote Was Written for You: Belle and Sebastian

February 27, 2013
    By Amy Lepine Peterson
    - See more at: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/christ...you-belle-and-sebastian/#sthash.Y9zi2K4W.dpuf

Belle and Sebastian - If You're Feeling Sinister - Pitchfork Classic

Published on Feb 19, 2013
    An oral history of Belle and Sebastian's seminal record If You're Feeling Sinister.

2. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy Senior Member

Interesting. I think with many people with illness, when you are so sick, you have to get creative. I did. I wouldn't have become a jeweler if it wasn't for CFS. I am happy for that. But, I never recovered and prior to CFS, I was wanting to be in the world of communications. I would still choose to be well and do that then to do what I am doing now. But, I am grateful that I have a job at all. He is very lucky to have recovered.

overtrain likes this.
  3. Ember

Ember Senior Member

I liked this line: “His illness and isolation emptied him out, creating space for art to emerge.” It reframes our illness, suggesting perhaps a silver lining.

sianrecovery likes this.
  4. sianrecovery

sianrecovery Senior Member

Manchester UK
    I've just written my first novel. Without ME, I would still be working myself to death in the NHS.

SickOfSickness, Ember and Valentijn like this.

See more popular forum discussions.