The power and pitfalls of omics part 2: epigenomics, transcriptomics and ME/CFS
Simon McGrath concludes his blog about the remarkable Prof George Davey Smith's smart ideas for understanding diseases, which may soon be applied to ME/CFS.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

If You're Feeling Sinister, by Belle and Sebastian

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Ember, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Ember

Ember Senior Member

Every Song I Ever Wrote Was Written for You: Belle and Sebastian

February 27, 2013
    By Amy Lepine Peterson
    - See more at: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/christ...you-belle-and-sebastian/#sthash.Y9zi2K4W.dpuf

Belle and Sebastian - If You're Feeling Sinister - Pitchfork Classic

Published on Feb 19, 2013
    An oral history of Belle and Sebastian's seminal record If You're Feeling Sinister.

2. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy Senior Member

Pennsylvania
    Interesting. I think with many people with illness, when you are so sick, you have to get creative. I did. I wouldn't have become a jeweler if it wasn't for CFS. I am happy for that. But, I never recovered and prior to CFS, I was wanting to be in the world of communications. I would still choose to be well and do that then to do what I am doing now. But, I am grateful that I have a job at all. He is very lucky to have recovered.

overtrain likes this.
  3. Ember

Ember Senior Member

I liked this line: “His illness and isolation emptied him out, creating space for art to emerge.” It reframes our illness, suggesting perhaps a silver lining.

sianrecovery likes this.
  4. sianrecovery

sianrecovery Senior Member

Manchester UK
    I've just written my first novel. Without ME, I would still be working myself to death in the NHS.

SickOfSickness, Ember and Valentijn like this.

See more popular forum discussions.