1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Brain Cells Making us Sick? The microglia connection in ME/CFS & Fibromyalgia
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, could trigger and perpetuate the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

If we have low blood volume where does it go?

Discussion in 'Autonomic, Cardiovascular, and Respiratory' started by Aerose91, Nov 9, 2013.

1. SOC

SOC Moderator and Senior Member

USA
    Don't know if this would be any help for you, but just in case -- my doc gave me verapamil to control tachycardia along with Florinef. Without verapamil, my BP increased with Florinef. Withe verapamil, my BP decreased. I think beta blockers would work the same way.
    end and ahimsa like this.
  2. end

end Senior Member

Those in the KDM camp seem to think it is possible - Increased BP in response to Low volume.

MeSci - are you saying they are wrong???

I have that report/opinion some where in my files.

But of course that's there opinion, who really know's with 100% certainty?
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  3. end

end Senior Member

Found it! - MeSci message me your email and I can send you a scanned copy.

It also states my strongly positive hydrogen sulfide test indicates increased TH2 activity.

Does anyone think that is wrong too???
  4. MeSci

MeSci ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6

Cornwall, UK
    I don't know.
  5. Emootje

Emootje Senior Member

The Netherlands
    "Small changes in total peripheral resistance can significantly influence the vascular capacitance and consequently intravascular BV. For example, a 4% increase in total peripheral resistance reduces the volume of blood flowing through the systemic vasculature by 18%"
    http://www.daxor.com/pdfs/contractedpl.pdf

See more popular forum discussions.