• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

If there were no barriers, financial or otherwise, what treatments would you try

Knockknock

Someone on here said they had a friend who had recovered through stem cell therapy. Does anyone know more about stem cell therapy effectiveness?

Rixumitab scares me - feels too risky although I certainly don't blame anyone for trying.
Stem cell can make you recover Temporarily, Dr Cheney was using it in his patiets taking the to Costa Rica they had mayor improvement but withing two years they relapsed to the stage they were before.

It looks to me that the new stem cells started doing their work until they got infected by the pathogen causing this illness.
I find no other explanation.

Knockknock

Yes, it really helped me. The European and Japanese products cannot be brought to the States though--and First Immune was raided again last week. But if you want to talk more about GcMAF, let's go to another thread.
I keep asking myself who is behind this,
Why are they taking away something that has been so beneficial to many people.
I read online about the GcMaf and the murder of more than 60 doctors in united states that were using GcMaf in autism, cfs.. etc.
You said yourself you will use it if you could.

Knockknock

Yes, it really helped me. The European and Japanese products cannot be brought to the States though--and First Immune was raided again last week. But if you want to talk more about GcMAF, let's go to another thread.
Have you consider using antiretrovirals???
That is the only other thing i have heard with promising results!

Knockknock

I
No, that is not something I want to try.
I will ask my doctor about it.
I have read of many people who have had used raltegravir and tenafovir with encouraging results.
Here in PR there are some members who has posted their positive experiances on it
I also read about it in Health Rising.
The only bad i have read with lots of Neg is about ATZ.
I

I have tried lots of things and Rituxan is one more thing I would like to try, but I don't count on getting the opportunity anytime soon.

In my preferred scenario, I would try that, and if it didn't work I would take the approach @Dainty describes and live in a tropical paradise without a financial care in the world.

I do FMT at home. If you can get a donor and have them screened, it's very easy. Send a message if you are interested in more info. I started a YouTube channel and posted a video about how to prep stool in an enema bag for FMT. I do think it helps quite a lot, but I'm on long term abx and it's mostly a rescue therapy for me (to prevent c.diff). IV antibiotics have helped me greatly, and I will also likely be doing Rituxan this year (and also possibly high dose IVIg). Rituxan is half price in Europe, and there are clinics in Norway where you can go for treatment if you can get there.

Jesse2233

Stem cell can make you recover Temporarily, Dr Cheney was using it in his patiets taking the to Costa Rica they had mayor improvement but withing two years they relapsed to the stage they were before.

It looks to me that the new stem cells started doing their work until they got infected by the pathogen causing this illness.
I find no other explanation.

Do yuo have a link to this?

I know very little about most of the treatments talked about here. But I'm pretty sure I could get a lot better if I could just go to a healing retreat somewhere and not leave until I felt better, totally shielded from stress. I've always had the most success with treatments like acupuncture, reflexology, NAET, EMDR, and the like. So ideally I'd want to go someplace that offers those types of treatments. Not sure anyplace like that exists.

Knockknock

I know very little about most of the treatments talked about here. But I'm pretty sure I could get a lot better if I could just go to a healing retreat somewhere and not leave until I felt better, totally shielded from stress. I've always had the most success with treatments like acupuncture, reflexology, NAET, EMDR, and the like. So ideally I'd want to go someplace that offers those types of treatments. Not sure anyplace like that exists.
Those things just help you a bid with symptoms, temporarely, not recovery.
This illness its to complex, need to fix eveything from
The root cause.

Last edited:

Marky90

Science breeds knowledge, opinion breeds ignorance
IVIG probs. Rtx is tried with no effect. Cyclo maybe, later on, if it`s in combination with something else. Probably not restorative in itself. Stem cell therapy if there was no risk of dying:p
Restorative nurse assistants and a tropical island also sounds stellar:redface: