Looking Ahead to Change: Little by Little
I don't make New Year's Resolutions. I don't think I ever really did, but the last decade or two would have been enough to stifle that impulse. I've just been too aware that I don't have that much control over what happens in my life.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

IAPT advisor to NHS giving views on her work - podcast

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by slysaint, Aug 1, 2017.

1. slysaint

slysaint Senior Member

Keith Geraghty‏@keithgeraghty 22m22 minutes ago

http://podcast.ulcc.ac.uk/accounts/kings/IoP_server_migration/Wolfson_Capture_30.5.13.mp3… …NHS IAPTs advisor giving her views on her work - with extraordinary claims about IBS and CFS causation /treatment

eta: briefly listened to it but her voice was incredibly annoying, as was what she was saying.............then at around 45/46 minutes in for some reason 'The Long and Winding road' by the Beatles started playing while she was talking (??) :rofl::rofl:. I need to lie down.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    Woolie, dangermouse, JaimeS and 5 others like this.
  2. lilpink

lilpink Senior Member

UK
    Isn't life too short?

JaimeS likes this.
  3. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK
    Her ignorance and ridiculous theories are just too irritating to listen to. She and her cronies are a menace to medicine and the health of 17 million people world wide. There is no excuse for this type of nonsense now. They are clearly oblivious that they are in fact an embarrassment to the medical profession..............er............but..........wait........... they aren't qualified doctors anyway are they? She is an OT, Trudie is a nurse, and Alison W is a probation officer, so what are they doing interfering in a complex illness like ME?

Such irritating codswallop.

slysaint, Woolie, Molly98 and 11 others like this.
  4. JaimeS

JaimeS Senior Member

Mid-Ohio Valley, United States
    Irritating codswallop, yes. If a nurse published good research, we wouldn't say a thing, and Sir Simon Wessley has a doctorate and a knighthood. It's not their qualifications in question, but the quality of their ideas.

Woolie, lilpink, slysaint and 10 others like this.

See more popular forum discussions.