1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Never Ask Us if We're Hungry -- The Answer's Always No
There are three of us here and for many years, none of us ever got hungry. When our brains would turn to mush, when our faces would go numb, and we would start the invisible vibration which is the signature dance of ME/CFS, we knew we needed to eat.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

I.v or liposomal glutathione

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by knackers323, Dec 29, 2013.

1. knackers323

knackers323 Senior Member

Anyone tried these? What reaction did you get?
  2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    It seems to be individual. I don't do well with any form of glutathione but some do--some with IV and some with liposomal.

Guess you just have to try!

Sushi
  3. linenup

linenup

Liposomal was very effective for me and more cost effective than IV. I would warn you about the lipo form in that I would start with 1/8 teaspoon. Detox can be dramatic. I would take with some fiber to help eliminate the liver detox that it will cause. Or use some pascalite clay or bulk charcoal. I would watch my symptomology following this to make sure that it does not feed infections. Cysteine is a major amino acid found in pathogens so it is possible that you may be enabling their growth.

See more popular forum discussions.