1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: In Free Fall Through the Looking Glass
Jody Smith continues to try to put into words the horror of the altered state that hobbles the brains of those with ME/CFS...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

I think Earthing cured my dysautonomia/POTS

Discussion in 'Autonomic, Cardiovascular, and Respiratory' started by ask2266, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Chris

Chris Senior Member

Victoria, BC
    I bought an earthing 1/2 sheet quite a while ago, and plugged it into the mains outlet ground hoping for the best. I live in a small old apartment building, and know nothing about the grounding of the electrical circuitry. Some months ago I unplugged, since the sheet did not seem to be helping, and honestly I think my sleep has improved. I suspect that particularly with the arrival of "smart" meters there may be so much high frequency noise going to ground that some of it invades any circuitry connected to the ground--grounding in a high population area may be counter-productive?

But last fall I started walking barefoot on the beach very close to where I live, and that did seem helpful--will start again when we warm up a bit more (Victoria BC is a rather northerly place....). Chris
    dannybex and Wayne like this.

See more popular forum discussions.