• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I need to lose some weight

So, when i first got sick i was 58 kgs which is my perfect weight. During onset i lost 6 kgs, and i looked too skinny, corpse like. Very soon i realised that i needed to change my diet in order to feel better, so i have been two years without gluten, dairy and sugar. Instead of keeping my weight i have been gaining weight non stop. Now, i am 64 kgs! So, something i am taking is making me put on weight.

This is what i am currently taking:

Morning

Cymbalta 60 mg / Omega 3 6 9 / Thiamine 200 mg / B 12 / Vitamin D 2000 UI / Vitamin C 1000 mg

Lunch

Metformin 500 mg

Evening

Magnesium 200 mg / Zinc 50 mg / Seroquel 25 mg / Metformin 500 mg / Biotin 1000 mg / Cat claws 500 mg / mill thistle 500 mg plus probiotics and fiber

I wonder which one of all those supplements or meds is making me fat. I don't exercise like i used to, but my diet is very strict.