• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I made it this far but could use some help please.

I know from personal experience that this can drive a person bonkers. Have you looked at the list of high-thiol foods?:
http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/food/high-sulfur-sulphur-food-list/

Does this ring any bells? Taking methylB12 back in July triggered a food reaction that, up to that point, I thought was triggered solely by rBGH in conventional dairy products and by my own hormones. It's a neck spasm followed by a headache and nausea/vomiting. 1-2 days of that, usually. After reading up on MTHFR, I decided to try a low-thiol diet. It helped, but not enough. A friend said try the low-histamine diet. Well, I couldn't do both (nothing left to eat), so I switched over ... and got really sick immediately from adding in the thiols (eggs, quinoa, buckwheat, ...). When I got my thiol consumption down low enough, the episodes stopped.

Fortunately, since starting on Freddd's protocol (the deadlock quartet), my body is a bit more tolerant of thiols.
I have eliminated most sulfur foods without even knowing the common denominator. I have been eliminating foods long before B12. I have stopped all supplements and now back at square one, the major pain is diminished and now have the usual pain.

I was taking the cheap versions of B6 and B12 when i started feeling good then the methyl B12, P5P Methylfolate, and some other things. Most likely it was the switch in B's or 1g of vitamin C converts to oxalate.

Gondwanaland

Try some magnesium supplementation for a while. It it's salicylate intolerance/high uric acid it helps and if it is high ammonia it helps too.

Can anyone recommend a competent doctor that will review my DNA mutations and give me a list of supplements and basics to start out with. Without having to do a person to person visit, i can't travel and the closest is about 3 hours away. Also if they are capable of writing test requests such as homocysteine level, H. pylori.
The last quack i saw cost me $350 and gave me ayurvedic salt pellets and eating for my blood type. I can only work part time and can afford to throw money away like the last visit.