New Atmosphere, New Vision: Gibson and Whittemore Kick Off Invest in ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry reports on Dr. Gibson's introduction and Dr. Whittemore's keynote speech, at the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

I just uploaded a YOUTUBE Video!!

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by SaveMe, Mar 12, 2011.

1. SaveMe

SaveMe

the city
  2. pamb

pamb Senior Member

Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Hello Saveme,

Thank you for taking the time, and most of all the energy, to share your story. Every little bit of awareness helps. I am so sorry you have a reason to join our community and wish the best for you on this challenging journey.

3. Merry

Merry Senior Member

Columbus, Ohio, USA
    Thanks, SaveMe.

I clicked on "Like" but didn't see any change in the counter.

I could hear the tiredness in your voice, and in just those few minutes, I could hear your voice starting to give out. Poor guy.

Good luck with your upcoming medical appointments and tests.

4. sleepy237

sleepy237 Senior Member

Hell
    :thumbsup: Well done SaveMe. Hope you make many more. Youtube has a great community also. Take care ~Sleepy

5. Mark

Mark Acting CEO

Sofa, UK
    This is great, SaveMe!

6. SaveMe

SaveMe

the city
  7. sleepy237

sleepy237 Senior Member

Hell
    Thanks for sharing, did you start these all at different times so you know what you are getting the benefit from? Great Vid SaveMe!

8. SaveMe

SaveMe

the city
    Yes Sleepy,
    sometimes I would take 2-3 of them simultaneously, but as you know almost all of these have failed me or had little effect. this illness is like an uncontrollable tsunami.
    I want to help out others (physically) but as I said before, I need to get well myself first before doing so. I want our voices to be heard, because this is the biggest BS I have ever encountered. (lack of knowledge and research)

another one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzNgcrMIwpM&feature=watch_response

See more popular forum discussions.