1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

I have had good results from acupuncture lately

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by lizw118, Feb 27, 2012.

1. lizw118

lizw118 Senior Member

Hi everyone,
    I wanted to let you know that in addition to my B12 and apple cider vinegar gains, I have also had good luck lately with acupuncture. I have found that the key to good acupuncture is to go at least two times a week. That means that it is probably necessary to go to a school or community acupuncture clinic that has lower prices. Acupuncture is grossly overpriced, so no one can actually get any real benefit from it through multiple sessions. My latest theory is that going more often might even be more important than getting an extra good acupuncturist (which also helps, of course). I have been feeling markedly better after bumping up to two- three times a week. I noticed which points helped me most and told the acupuncturist, so he could refine the treatments. It took a little trial and error because on one side of my body certain points work well, but when switched to the other, they don't work. Weird. I am hoping it lasts, although one never knows. It has been a couple of months, though, so I do attribute the improvements to the acupuncture for sure. Just thought I would share
    Liz

2. lizw118

lizw118 Senior Member

FYI the best way to find affordable acupuncture in your area is search "community acupuncture." That is where you are in a large room with other people in a lounge chair. That is how I have been treated and it is very effective and the sliding scale price allows me to go three times a week.

3. kaarah

kaarah

New York, USA
    Yes it really works; this medical technique was the one that Koreans used way back on history. This was written on their history, a traditional medicine.

See more popular forum discussions.