• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I have another molybdenum question~~ Aldehydes

Hi all,
I need suggestions if anyone has any. Last year I was drinking cinnamon tea. I had no idea what was making my skin itch and burn just slightly. I quit the tea but never put the two together until just now. I ordered some thieves essential oil and the very same thing started happening so I thought it was the cinnamon.

I started on moly just last week to help my sulphur pathways AND candida. I also started on sf722 and it is the only thing that is helping my candida. It's helping with bloating and everything which is a Godsend. The very same burning and itching came back on sf722. I looked this up and not only does cinnamon have aldehydes but so does sf722. I can't stand what it does to my skin, but it's so helping with candida.

Would anyone know why aldehydes due this to me? But this has been bothering me without me even knowing it for quite a while.

Are taking the two together counteracting one another? The moly and sf722? Sulphur is supposed to get rid of them, but then I'm putting them back in me. This is just awful. There are no hives or anything. Just a slight burning sensation and itching.

Thanks for any advice. :(