1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

I Can't Take Any More

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by vdt33, May 24, 2010.

1. vdt33

vdt33

Texas
    I Fed Exed my blood to VIPdx Red Labs for an XMRV culture test two months ago. Red Labs verified the next day that they had received my blood sample on time. After about 3 weeks, I periodically called my doctor and VIPdx about my results because I was so anxious.

Today, Red Labs told me that they faxed the results to my doctor on April 30!!! :( My doctor says she never received the results. :confused:

I'm still waiting for the results. It has been two months. I should get them tomorrow, but who knows? :tear: It's like waiting to find out if you have cancer or not. Maybe worse.

:Retro mad: :tear: :eek: :eek:
  2. flybro

flybro Senior Member

pluto
    OMG what a nightmare,

fingers legs arms and eyes all crossed for you.

hugs
  3. Kati

Kati Patient in training

VDT same thing happened to me, it was not VIP's fault, but more the dr's office that failed to file the blood work in the right category.
  4. vdt33

vdt33

Texas
    Thank you, flybro and Kati. Yes, I know it was my doctor's office because similar things have happened many times.

I would just stop going to doctors except that I need someone to fill my prescriptions and sign my test requests.

I am so nervous! I will let you know the results as soon as I get them. We need a hand holding icon.

vdt
  5. Adam

Adam *****

Sheffield UK
    I feel for you. :eek:

I am still waiting for a home draw for the UK study. Hope you find out soon. :Retro smile:

Best of British

Adam
  6. vdt33

vdt33

Texas
    Thanks, Adam. I have met so many great British people since I've been on this forum -- a lot of empathy for other people and a great sense of humor. Yea, Brits! (Of course I am 50% British as well as Native American, French, and who knows what else. LOL!)

vdt
  7. gracenote

gracenote All shall be well . . .

Santa Rosa, CA
    :hug::hug:

Almost there, vdt.

See more popular forum discussions.