1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Never Ask Us if We're Hungry -- The Answer's Always No
There are three of us here and for many years, none of us ever got hungry. When our brains would turn to mush, when our faces would go numb, and we would start the invisible vibration which is the signature dance of ME/CFS, we knew we needed to eat.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

I am undergoing ozone therapy

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by gracie, Dec 8, 2009.

1. DavidJ.

DavidJ.

Germany
    ok here's my update: i ozonated my water with the cold-plasma generator for a few days and it was not good at all. it reminded me of that mms i tried a long time ago, just not that horrible. however, gracie is ozonating the blood and it is wonderful that it has helped her so much. i just wonder why there are so huge differences and so many different experiences when it comes to ozone ...
  2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    I had good experiences with ozone therapy years ago in a Mexican clinic. The methods that helped me were rectal infusion (sorry, wrong word!) in short bursts of a few seconds, and through the skin--wearing a sort of large "bag" with the head outside so that you didn't breathe any. I could feel improvements within a few minutes.

I don't have the opportunity to do this now, however. Yes, it would be great to have access to "community-held" things like good ozone generators and FIRs.

Sushi
  3. DavidJ.

DavidJ.

Germany
    ok thanks, sushi. like i said before, there are too many different accounts as to ozone . some treatments made patients worse others better and nobody knows why . maybe not the type of generator one uses makes the difference but rather the company that produced the machine, i dont know. very enigmatic ...

See more popular forum discussions.