1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A disease with two faces? Re-naming ME/CFS
Persuasion Smith covers the bases on the misleading and disreputable name for our disease we've all been saddled with ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

HYPERSENSITIVITY IDENTIFIED

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Freddd, May 8, 2012.

1. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    thanks Marlene.

I am trying to determine if I am taking L-Carnitine fumarate, if anyone knows would appreciate your fedback (supplement abel reading should be a credited college elective...). My L-Carnitine 1500 MG is made by Solgar, it is a liquid (strong tart lemon flavor). The label says L-Carnitine free form plus it has the following Pantothenic Acid (10mg), vegetable glycerin, purified water, citric acid, natural lemon flavor, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.

2. triffid113

triffid113 Day of the Square Peg

Michigan
  3. triffid113

triffid113 Day of the Square Peg

Michigan
    Freddd, I guess I have not been following developments and I did not realise coQ10 could cause high blood pressure. Are there any other known gotchas to watch out for when administering the protocol to someone other than yourself? My Dad always says everything is fine, even when nothing is fine, so I am interested in how to tell when something is not fine (as well as what not-fine things to look for). Thank you!!!

Triff

See more popular forum discussions.