1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Dr. Kerr, I presume?
Clark Ellis brings us a rare interview with British researcher Dr. Jonathan Kerr who is now living in Colombia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Hypersensitivity and/OR MCS

Discussion in 'Hypersensitivity and Intolerance' started by sleepy237, Jul 24, 2011.

1. sleepy237

sleepy237 Senior Member

Hell
    Anyone cured/ improved theirs? I am trying everything to help and everything is going against me. I need to be able to tolerate some kind of medicine but I keep having reactions - just when I think I have made a little ground.

2. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    Yes, my MCS has improved 90% by doing Rich Vank's methylation protocol.

The reason it works is it builds glutathione in the liver. You body depletes one glutathione molecule for every toxin molecule you breathe, eat, etc. If you're low in glutathione your body can't deal with the toxins. If you increase glutathione, you can start to deal with toxins again.

In general, when you start anything new, start one thing at time so you can tell what's doing what. Start LOW and go SLOW. That means start with a fraction of a normal dose, and increase gradually as you tolerate the dose. The same thing holds true for the methylation protocol supplements.

3. taniaaust1

taniaaust1

Sth Australia
    My MCS is MUCH BETTER then it used to be (at one point it was very bad). In my own case I attribute it being better to me taking group care to avoid chemicals as much as possible and over time my reactions to things when I was then accidently exposed, got less and less. I can now handle many things I previously couldnt

See more popular forum discussions.