Julie Rehmeyer's 'Through the Shadowlands'
Writer Never Give Up talks about Julie Rehmeyer's new book "Through the Shadowlands: A Science Writer's Odyssey into an Illness Science Doesn't Understand" and shares an interview with Julie ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Hydroxycobalamin online sources

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by kelly138, Dec 18, 2012.

1. kelly138

kelly138

I want to be able to order this without hassle at a reasonable price. Part of the price is of course shipping charges.

Right now I have AOR brand from iherb. I am looking for something cheaper but can stay with this.

I am attempting to get Perque B12 but am running into the hassle that you have to call to place the order. I won't give a credit card number over the phone. In fact I object to having to call to order a supplement period.

I can stay with AOR but it is pricier than the Perque. There is another brand that I won't do because of maltodextrin in it (intense nutrition or something like that).

Ideas?

2. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    There are a few places that will let you order the Perque if you "join" the website. It will not even show on their list until you join. The problem is with Perque--they don't want websites selling to the public and so they make it difficult. Maybe some others can give you the name of the sites.

I haven't ordered it for a long time as I have switched to injecting hydrox.

Sushi

3. kelly138

kelly138

the last time I tried to join a site that sold supplements I ran into "not secure certificate" - FF asked me if I wanted to get out of there and my answer was YES

I am now on 3 mg of hydro B12 and the ND says go to 4 (4000 mcg) and so I am looking to try to save a few $$

4. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    True, there are a lot of scam sites, but also some good ones that don't provoke that "not secure certificate." I know I bought from one of the good sites that did sell "professional grade" supplements--but only if you joined. I guess that made you something like a club member--legally that is.

Sushi

5. kelly138

kelly138

this was a legit site

but if they wanted my business they need to keep up their security

6. sunking101

sunking101

Hi, new member here and have suffered with ME for 19 years. Am currently in the midst of a severe crash and have received some B12 supplements which I'm going to start today. I have selected a few different products to try; Methylfolate, methylcobalamin, hydroxycobalamin and hydroxocobalamin. I'm not sure if you're in the UK or not but I ordered my Perque hydroxocobalamin from health-energy-fitness.co.uk and my hydroxycobalamin (the BioCare brand) from UK Vitamins. Both products were ordered via their websites in the standard way with no phonecalls required.

7. adreno

adreno PR activist

8. dbkita

dbkita Senior Member

9. adreno

adreno PR activist

I don't take hydroxy anymore, but did for a while (2-4mg). It didn't seem to do anything, so I switched to mb12. No adb12 for the moment.

See more popular forum discussions.