1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Hydrocortisone question

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Rand56, Aug 20, 2012.

1. invisiblejungle

invisiblejungle Senior Member

Chicago suburbs
    Hi xks201,

Would you mind listing the meds/supplements you're currently taking for hormonal issues? My interest was piqued by your reference to balancing the adrenergic receptors. My body has been stuck in a high adrenaline state due to a physical trauma 5 years ago, and so far nothing as helped, including beta blockers. I'm always looking for new ideas.

Thanks! :)

2. xks201

xks201 Senior Member

Every hormone except insulin plus atenolol and sometimes carvedilol (blocks alpha receptors in addition to beta receptors). I actually get more energy from adrenergic blockers than stimulants like adderall.

See more popular forum discussions.