Phoenix Rising supports the Millions Missing global day of protest
Phoenix Rising is delighted to support the demands being made in the ME/CFS community’s first-ever global day of protest …
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Hunting down the cause of ME/CFS & other challenging disorders - Lipkin in London

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Simon, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Forebearance

Forebearance Senior Member

Great Plains, US
    Thank you so much for this fabulous article!

Simon likes this.
  2. Simon

Simon

Monmouth, UK
    Thanks!

I was surprised and delighted to see that the blog has now attracted 1,000 likes (not happened to one of mine before):
    1kb.png

Thanks to everyone who liked or shared the piece. And thanks again to Dr Ian Lipkin, @Action for M.E. and the ME Association (@charles shepherd) for making this happen (also to Sean Kirby for cleaning up the sound on the video).

Oh, in case you haven't seen that share bar before, you access it by clicking on the floating tab on the left hand side:

like-tab.png

halcyon, Valentijn, vli and 4 others like this.
  3. sarah darwins

sarah darwins I told you I was ill

Cornwall, UK
    As a fairly new sign-up to PR, I've only just got round to this article. It feels like one of the most important I've encountered so far in my attempts to become a bit more educated about the illness that's been ruining my life for 14 years. Thank you, Simon, and more power to Dr.L.

I know it's a side issue in respect of this article, but it's going to take a while to rid my head of the image of a slaughterhouse 'processing' 30,000 pigs a day. I know it happens, but the stark figures always come as a shock. When you consider that notion alongside "he and his collaborators conservatively estimated that there are 320,000 different viruses in mammals, most of them unknown", and think also of the ever less natural ways we're coming up with for rearing animals, it does make you wonder if our species doesn't have some kind of death wish.

Izola, August59 and MeSci like this.

See more popular forum discussions.