• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hunter Hopkins Center's Dr. Charles Lapp have put together a contiuning medical education program fo

K2 for Hope

ALways Hoping
I just got this on Facebook:
Hunter-Hopkins Center
The CDC with the help of Dr. Andy Komaroff, Dr. Lucinda Bateman, and Hunter Hopkins Center's Dr. Charles Lapp have put together a contiuning medical education program for Doctors. The purpose is to educate physicians that CFS is a REAL illness and how to go about an initial diagnosis and treatment of the major symptoms.

You can watch the 30 minute presentation here. Please share the link with your doctors. -M

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: The Challenges in Primary Care
www.medscape.org
As an organization accredited by the ACCME, Medscape, LLC, requires everyone who is in a position to control the content of an education activity to disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest. The ACCME defines "relevant financial relationships" as financial relation...

August59

Daughters High School Graduation
If doctors receive their CME (Continuing Medical Units) they are much moree likely to be a part of these presentations. I hope that is what this annoucement infers.