Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Hunter Hopkins Center's Dr. Charles Lapp have put together a contiuning medical education program fo

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by K2 for Hope, May 21, 2012.

1. K2 for Hope

K2 for Hope ALways Hoping

Jacksonville, FL 32258
    I just got this on Facebook:
    Hunter-Hopkins Center
    The CDC with the help of Dr. Andy Komaroff, Dr. Lucinda Bateman, and Hunter Hopkins Center's Dr. Charles Lapp have put together a contiuning medical education program for Doctors. The purpose is to educate physicians that CFS is a REAL illness and how to go about an initial diagnosis and treatment of the major symptoms.

You can watch the 30 minute presentation here. Please share the link with your doctors. -M

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: The Challenges in Primary Care
    www.medscape.org
    As an organization accredited by the ACCME, Medscape, LLC, requires everyone who is in a position to control the content of an education activity to disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest. The ACCME defines "relevant financial relationships" as financial relation...

2. August59

August59 Daughters High School Graduation

Upstate SC, USA
    If doctors receive their CME (Continuing Medical Units) they are much moree likely to be a part of these presentations. I hope that is what this annoucement infers.

3. K2 for Hope

K2 for Hope ALways Hoping

Jacksonville, FL 32258
    That's what I'm hoping as well. At least it will give the illness validity. Which is just one of the things needed....

See more popular forum discussions.