1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Chronic Fatigue Initiative and Interview with Mady Hornig
In a follow-up article to the recent IACFS/ME conference presentation in San Francisco, and after speaking at length with Dr. Mady Hornig, 'searcher' delves deeper into the impressive work being completed by the Chronic Fatigue Initiative, and focuses in on those cytokine results ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Hunger Strike Continues: Phone and Email Now to Get an NIH Clinical Trial for Ampligen

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Feb 6, 2013.

1. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
  2. WillowJ

WillowJ Senior Member

WA, USA
    I was a bit concerned to follow the link, but in case others have a similar dillema, Robert Miller feels he has accomplished some good objectives and has for this reason chose to end his action. He asks that the mass emails stop now and that we engage through the FDA Stakeholders' Meeting. Says the Secretary's office [SoH, I think] will engage with us there. Sounds promising. Definitely worth reading the link. :)
    Sasha and Kati like this.
  3. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    thanks for letting me know.. Ive been concerned thou I believe he was doing the right thing.
    Sasha likes this.
  4. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    Glad to hear Bob feels we accomplished enough he can end his hunger strike.

Can anybody tell me something about the FDA's Stakeholder Meeting. What is it's objective? Who will be attending? Will it be webcast? How often do they have this meeting?
  5. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    i hope he has a good piece of rib fillet to break the drought. he deserves it.
    good on ya Bob!!
    Sasha likes this.
  6. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    What a relief! I'm really glad he's stopped. I was getting very worried about him.

Edit: I'll start a new thread on this so the news gets out.
  7. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 Senior Member

USA
    Great job everyone - onto phase two - high fives all around! :balloons:
    SOC, Kati and Sasha like this.
  8. JohnnyD

JohnnyD Senior Member

Sometime this spring, the FDA has not set a date. The focus is drug development (ironically enough) The first stakeholders was last Sept 13. The FDA has not held stakeholders meetings since HIV/Aids days. Long time coming.

See more popular forum discussions.