1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
First Direct Evidence of Neuroinflammation - 'Encephalitis' - in ME/CFS
A small study with just nine patients has captured the attention of patients and researchers alike after reporting direct evidence of inflammation in the brain of ME/CFS patients. The finding was one of the highlights picked out by Professor Anthony Komaroff in his IACFS/ME...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Huff. Post: Time for a Fresh Approach to Disability Benefits

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Firestormm, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Firestormm

Firestormm Guest

Cornwall England
    Interesting article and with the election on the horizon it might well be worth making more of the issues it raises with those who are desirous of our votes...

2. SilverbladeTE

SilverbladeTE Senior Member

Somewhere near Glasgow, Scotland
    Tell me about it
    I haven't had any benefits for a year and a half.
    I'm one of the many who've fallen between the cracks, who ATOS said was fit for work: zero points

Frankly I'd laugh my ass off if a nickel iron meteor took out the "Square Mile of London", Westminster, the bankers, the stock market etc...except for the likelihood of innocent workers and visitors coping it too.
    They aren't worth hating, as always, evil is pathetic, banal, cowardly, lunatic crap

*pulls down trousers, and rains liquid gold on 'em" :p

politicians-lick-devil.jpg

See more popular forum discussions.