1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Phoenix Rising Adds Two New Board Members
Mark Berry introduces the new President of Phoenix Rising, Dr. Gary Solomon, and welcomes Professor Jonathan Edwards to the Phoenix Rising Board of Directors.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

How Your Body Works --- 8 Pituitary Gland Problems & Symptoms

Discussion in 'Hormones' started by Wayne, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    The woman in the following 9 1/2-minute video gives a pretty concise and easy to listen to description of the pituitary gland, it's relationship with the hypothalamus, and the entire endocrine system. It covers a number of topics that are often discussed here on the forum, and presents them in a fairly cohesive format. I found it to definitely be worth 10 minutes of my time.

How Your Body Works 8 Pituitary Gland Problems & Symptoms

Asklipia likes this.
  2. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    The thread [Could hormone therapy be the answer for some?] was started by a woman who made only one post here on PR, but it was a significant one for me since I have a history of head trauma. I think her comments on hypopituitarism connect in well with the video on this thread. Here's her post:

See more popular forum discussions.