• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How to treat Copper/heavy metals dump?

keenly

Short back story:

I have been ill for 12 years now, started after lots of antibiotics, NSAIDs, then infection after surgery.

Ups and downs over many years, saw dozens of docs, helped to some degree. Improved from completely bed ridden to being up a couple of hours a day. No NHS help, although POTS and venous incompetence have been confirmed. Autonomic Unit In London as useless. Dr Myhill helped, Dr Perrin helped.

In the last 18 months I have added Idebenone at 500mgs daily: profound change. I have barely had any muscle fatigue. POTS symptoms remain, I have stlil had to lie down 3 times a day, but whilst I am down I have been able to exercise and do isometic contractions, resist against myself and improve flexibility.

All that changed recently. First of all I went to the gym with my sports therapist, did some jogging on a treadmill for the first time in 13 years, then crashed. Breathing problems ensued, increase in POTS symptoms etc. I have not jogged since I was a teenager, I am 31 now. I went way too hard.

Fast forward to last Saturday(1 week later). I received my B12 and Mixed B vitamin oils.
Started immediately using 4/ 5 sprays of each. 3 days later I was almost ready to give up. Immense muscle fatigue, allergies, severe POTS, headaches, tightness of chest and muscles, heart burn and depression.

I posted this on the B12 oils thread, and now due to one response I think I know what has happened.

Around 8 Years ago I did the DNA ADDUCTS test ordered by Dr myhill
http://www.drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/DNA_adducts

This showed I had copper stuck to my DNA.

I am now pretty sure that the exercise, then B12 has caused Copper to be dumped into bloodstream. The B12 in the mixed oils is Adenosyl, is it not? That directly works in the mitochondria, right? I think I had had copper problems for years, but only just had a load dumped into my circularity system.
http://www.arltma.com/Articles/CopperElimDoc.htm

Has anyone had this before? Right now my biceps are fatigued just typing, whereas I have been able to hold a phone for 30 minutes recently and had no fatigue. It is like my cells are preserving energy. The Idebenone has suddenly stopped working.

I have activated charcoal, so I think that is need, right? Zinc? Is there a high demand for anything else?

Any feedback welcome cheers

Paul

arewenearlythereyet

Is that 4-5 sprays of each? That's a lot! Did you taper up on the oils gradually to account for any difference in absorption etc? Not sure what you were using before?

keenly

Is that 4-5 sprays of each? That's a lot! Did you taper up on the oils gradually to account for any difference in absorption etc? Not sure what you were using before?

Before I was using Dr Yaskos sublingual sprays. Hydroxy and Adenosylcobalamin.

I was using high doses of the sprays under the tongue, so I thought I would do the same for the oils. Turns out the oils are way more potent. Yesterday I tried oils again, within minutes my arms went floppy, tingling very weird.

arewenearlythereyet

Before I was using Dr Yaskos sublingual sprays. Hydroxy and Adenosylcobalamin.

I was using high doses of the sprays under the tongue, so I thought I would do the same for the oils. Turns out the oils are way more potent. Yesterday I tried oils again, within minutes my arms went floppy, tingling very weird.
Yes I found the oil was more potent. I was taking 10000mcg of sublingual methylcobalbamin and found 1 spray of the hydroxy/methyl oil was equivalent. I took one spray in the morning but found that it wore off a bit by early evening so ended up taking another spray before bed.

I never tried the mixed b vitamins though. I take oral b complex twice per day orally. Have you lowered the dose of the oils?