1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

How to raise cortisol levels?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by acrosstheveil, Aug 4, 2014.

1. acrosstheveil

acrosstheveil Senior Member

I've been trying for about a year now to get my cortisol levels up. I have severe adrenal fatigue. I've tried pantotheinic acid, pantethine, vitamin c, adrenal glandulars, adaptogens, and methylation protocol but I am just constantly exhausted. My doctor is not willing to prescribe steroids so I'm not sure how I should go about raising my cortisol levels. Any advice?

2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    google pregnenolone
    this might help too

3. Waverunner

Waverunner Senior Member

The easiest way is to get up at 6 to 7 am and put yourself under a little stress, take a cold shower and drink some coffee but this might be hard for some PWCs. This will increase your adrenal output to a pretty high degree.

4. Helen

Helen Senior Member

Is your too low cortisol level confirmed with a saliva cortisol test?

5. acrosstheveil

no, it hasn't. i've tried pregnenlone but it doesn't seem to do much. Maybe 30mg isn't a high enough dosage?

6. acrosstheveil

i can't drink coffee or caffeine.

See more popular forum discussions.