• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How to help raise money

Nielk

@Tania

ps.. sorry my post is miggled with what im responding too. I dont know what Im doing wrong.. I can usually correctly quote anothers comment, it may take me a couple of tries at times but I usually can figure it out but it arent working for me today right. I dont know if its me or something to do with the site or computer. That quote should be working. but instead its boxing everything.

This has happened to me a number of times too. I don't know why.
In addition, I can relate with your problem with passwords. Remembering all of them is a challenge to me too. I try to be consistent and use the same one universally but, this is not always possible as you pointed out. Some venues ask for capital letters and/or numbers. A number of times, for whatever reason, i have had to change my password to something else and then subsequently I forget it and have to change it again until it's a big mess.

Some here have given some good advice with passwords. Maybe others have advice as to how to keep track where different passwords are being used?

ahimsa

ahimsa_pdx on twitter
This has happened to me a number of times too. I don't know why.

I don't know whether this is what's happening for you, Nielk, but here's a tip in case it helps.

A quote has an opening and closing "tag" that tells that it should be displayed in a separate box. Sometimes people accidentally delete, or type over, part of the tag that ends the quote. The poster may have accidentally deleted one of the brackets, for example, or put a space after the slash.

The tag to end a quote looks like this - [/quote]

If you post a message and notice that the quote box doesn't stop where you want then you can go back and edit the message. Just insert [/quote] where you want the quote to end. That should work (I hope I have not overlooked something).

By the way, it doesn't matter whether you use upper or lower case.