• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How to do a Gallbladder/Liver Flush (Gallstones/Calfication of Gallbladder)

Hip

The universe is electric where Birkeland currents are at the foundation. They create the planets, suns and galaxies. The Sun is a essentially a unipolar electromagnet motor with solid core and is powered by Birkeland currents from the outside.

I have never heard such a complete load of nonsense. Where did you read such a thing?

You have a very perverse way of describing science (ie "grand lies"), which suggests you only have a shallow understanding of the subject.

prioris

I have never heard such a complete load of nonsense. Where did you read such a thing?

You have a very perverse way of describing science (ie "grand lies"), which suggests you only have a shallow understanding of the subject.

I've studied electrical engineering when very young and realized there was something terribly wrong with the way physics and electricity is taught. The lies in astronomy were the most apparent at that time and the Relativity theory was suspect to me also. I wanted to do more deep research but was too sick.

You don't have to believe me. You can research tesla and the giants of electricity and see what they had to say about the electron. Remember it was Tesla who wheeled in the inductor motor, a/c current and wireless communication - the building blocks of the 20th century. Virtually all public scientific research on electricity was a shutdown by the government by 1905.

You may not be paying attention but the gravity model of the universe is on life support for a long time. Dark matter was introduced to hide the lies and explain everything away. The more information they get from their space probes, the more things are a surprise to the gravity model and the more it confirms that the electric universe is the correct model.

You can think what you want.

Hip

Virtually all public scientific research on electricity was a shutdown by the government by 1905.

This kind of conspiracy theory thinking that you have expressed above and a number of times earlier in this thread (the "the powers that be are out to get us"-type comments you made): did these thought processes appear around about the time you developed ME/CFS, or as a result of a change in health status, or the appearance of any physical illness?

I experienced this kind of conspiracy theory thinking state of mind myself for several years, after developing severe IBS-D and IBS-D-triggered generalized anxiety disorder, so I have personal experience of it. IBS is well known for creating brain changes and triggering symptoms such as anxiety and depression; but in my case, in addition to depression and anxiety, my severe IBS noticeably changed my thought processes towards conspiracy theory thinking.

I was not really aware of my change in mental state at that time; it is only in retrospect that I understood what happened. At the time, I just "went with the flow" of my new outlook on the world. I have to admit it was rather exhilarating to view the world through the lens of conspiracy theory thinking, because every mundane event or occurrence takes on a hidden and secret meaning in your mind.

My view is that there may be a certain brain state that predisposes people to conspiracy theory thinking, perhaps a state underpinned by too much dopamine (high dopamine tends to drive creativity and imagination, but also schizophrenia and psychosis). Healthy skepticism of authorities and institutions is one thing, but when everything becomes a grand conspiracy, then that is quite another. My guess is that dopamine stabilizer drugs like very low dose amisulpride might be a way to treat it.

But if you like this state of mind, then far be it from me to spoil your pleasures of the psyche.

prioris

This kind of conspiracy theory

My view is that there may be a certain brain state that predisposes people to conspiracy theory thinking, perhaps a state underpinned by too much dopamine (high dopamine tends to drive creativity and imagination, but also schizophrenia and psychosis). Healthy skepticism of authorities and institutions is one thing, but when everything becomes a grand conspiracy, then that is quite another. My guess is that dopamine stabilizer drugs like very low dose amisulpride might be a way to treat it.

But if you like this state of mind, then far be it from me to spoil your pleasures of the psyche.

Your post relates to treating ME/CFIDS with Cognitive Behaviorial Therapy and the use of psychiatric drugs for nefarious purposes. I'm fine with this state of mind. You stated your view. No more to say.

pamojja

This kind of conspiracy theory thinking that you have expressed above and a number of times earlier in this thread (the "the powers that be are out to get us"-type comments you made): did these thought processes appear around about the time you developed ME/CFS, or as a result of a change in health status, or the appearance of any physical illness?

Please Hip, usually you're very considerate. But such could be interpreted as straight ad-hominem attack and very offensive. With such simplistic name-calling you could have to consider every one not agreeing with your opinion a psychiatric case, also Chomsky and Snowden. And we are straight back into the dark ages of the 3rd Reich.

Please don't offend if you can't agree with a point of view. Prioris let you the freedom to think, but that isn't a permit to insult.

Hip

Please Hip, usually you're very considerate. But such could be interpreted as straight ad-hominem attack and very offensive.

I realize that it could be misinterpreted as that, but please be assured that I posted out of consideration, and in the spirit of trying to help.

When I first developed the mental condition of generalized anxiety disorder with this strange conspiracy thinking, I was not even aware of it at the time; and I think it would have been very helpful if someone could have recognized what was going on in my mind, and made me aware of it.

Because I went through this condition myself, I tend to recognize in others. But sometimes people will not listen to what you have to say. I have friend who suffered the same thing: he was such a positive and energetic individual, but a few years after he caught my virus, his personality changed considerably, and he became very negative about the world, and saw conspiracy theories everywhere.

I had a feeling that his situation was in part to do with depression (several people had developed depression soon after catching my virus), so I once gently pointed out to him that he had been such a positive person a few years ago, but now was so negative, and I tactfully suggested that it might be some depression behind his negative stance.

But he just rejected my suggestion, saying to me "a few years ago, I never understood what was happing in the world, but now I realize what's really going on, and how bad the world is, so it's not me whose negative, it's the world". So he post rationalized his newly acquired negative mental state by saying it was the world's fault, not his.

But we all know that depressed people tend to see and focus on the negatives, whereas healthy people will usually mentally align to more the positive things.

Last edited:

pamojja

But we all know that depressed people tend to see and focus on the negatives, whereas healthy people will usually mentally align to more the positive things.

Exactly. But just think of some of the world religions, where the devil is after us. Perfect example of paranoia. But then look at how some such religious figures really trying to benefit their next (of course, not always). So the distinction is not if someone portraits the ugly, the in between, or the beauty. Which are all facts of life. It's in what one is processing it to.

Or take me as Buddhist with our 4 noble truths: Life is stress, grasping is the cause, there is an end to it, and an 8-fold path. Why I'm not automatically depressed? Because my way of processing doesn't leads me there. It could in others. But that's a personal inclination which doesn't has so much to do with believes, than maybe a ..virus.

So he post rationalized his newly acquired negative mental state by saying it was the worlds fault, not his.

Human intuition sometimes gets quite close.

Hip

Or take me as Buddhist with our 4 noble truths: Life is stress, grasping is the cause, there is an end to it, and an 8-fold path. Why I'm not automatically depressed? Because my way of processing doesn't leads me there.

You are lucky not to have depression, but think that is more to do with your neurological circumstances than following Buddhist philosophy.

I used to have a major interest in Eastern religions, and although I never wanted to become partisan to just one religion, Buddhism and especially Zen Buddhism was a big favorite of mine. However, none of meditation techniques nor the philosophy of Eastern religion has helped me much with my own ill health of ME/CFS and mental symptoms (which include depression, anhedonia, anxiety, and sometimes some mild psychosis).

In fact, I now get rather irritated with this Buddhist notion that suffering is caused by attachment and desire, and that suffering can be overcome by overcoming attachment. There may be some truth to that in the ordinary regular life of healthy people, but clearly Siddhartha knew nothing about the horrendous suffering that can appear in physical and mental illnesses, as this type of suffering is nothing to do with attachment, and cannot be fixed or mitigated by overcoming attachment.

pamojja

Let's not get to deep off topic. Just that much, I did some heavy duty meditation early in life in a Burmese forest monastery, and instead of helping it opened the floodgates of my subconscious to me. Which before I always suppressed: pure hell, and sometime also bliss. Only thing what helped in such tumultuous times on the cushion wasn't detachment, but acknowledging and being friendly with all my own shadows. Many things get's lost in western interpretation of a 5000 years old language.

Undisclosed

We are closing this thread for a bit. It's gone quite off-topic and needs to be split or something.

It will be reopened when we are finished.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

Undisclosed

This thread is impossible to split as there are too many tangential issues/subjects within the thread.

Please, stick to the discussion of Gallbladder/Liver flushes and if you wish to start a new thread on Science Based Medicine, Naturopathy, Pseudoscience, Meditation, etc please start a new thread.

Any further off-topic comments will be removed from this thread.

Thank you.

pamojja

A rather extreme case of gallstones:

Woman has over 200 stones removed from her body in ONE operation... and doctors claim it's because she often skipped breakfast
  • Surgeons in China spent 6.5 hours removing stones from the patient
  • The woman, 45, had eaten meals at irregular hours for over a decade
  • Stones were found in her gallbladder and liver, with some as big as eggs
  • But experts in the UK said Chinese doctors' claims were 'pure speculation'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-removed-single-operation.html#ixzz4pj9cH1wc

4283227200000578-4714340-image-m-4_1500554800586.jpg