1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Dr. Kerr, I presume?
Clark Ellis brings us a rare interview with British researcher Dr. Jonathan Kerr who is now living in Colombia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

How to detox with this profile?

Discussion in 'Genetic Testing and SNPs' started by Slicky, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Beyond

Beyond 10% of discount in iHerb!--> PEZ915

Murcia, Spain
    http://www.ch3nutrigenomics.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=register

I am also mildly autistic, and I sure spent lots of my teen hours playing videogames or reading. But I also liked wandering in the nature and capturing insects etc Socializing was "mildly" traumatic, lol but I managed to have friends and etc, probably because I was "mild". Never had a problem of energy til now in my early twenties but I suspect that if you are autistic in any degree you sure dont have optimum health, and in the best case you are apparently healthy physically but prone to further disease with enviromental triggers. I actually want to research all this when I am better.
  2. Slicky

Slicky

I think the relatively "new" ideology of autism appears to be focusing on healing the gut and resolving systemic inflammation. What causes those issues for each person could be vastly different (and is heatedly debated of course), so no one treatment will fit ever person.

Thank you for the link, I got registered, now waiting on approval :D. Celebrate each minor success....yipeeeeee!

See more popular forum discussions.