1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

How to combat toxins released from DIE OFF?

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by keenly, Jul 9, 2010.

1. keenly

keenly Senior Member

I sure everyone knows die off creates lots of toxins in the body(more than when bacteria/yeast is alive infact).

what things will help?

molybdenum?

charcoal?

colonics?

2. alice1

alice1 Senior Member

Toronto
    i just read on another post where chlorella is suppose to be very helpful.

3. dsdmom

dsdmom Senior Member

My dr told me activated charcoal ( I use nature's way). 60 minutes after your antifungals - and any other drugs since you don't want it to interfere w/ the absorption of drugs.

4. dannybex

dannybex Senior Member

Seattle
    Same here...activated charcoal is very adbsorbent...except my doc said to try to space it about 2 hours afterwards -- and away from meals and/or supps/probiotics. So when I remember, I take it the last thing before bed...

Also molybdenum...yes, helps detoxify the aldehydes. I haven't read good things on colonics...they may just stir up things and make things worse.

5. Lotus97

Lotus97 Senior Member

United States
    One should be careful with chlorella. About 30% of the population has a bad reaction to it so you should start off with half a capsule and work your way up. Also, for anyone with mercury chlorella can be a double-edged sword in that it is a chelator, but if used improperly can cause the mercury to be redistributed.

6. Lotus97

Lotus97 Senior Member

United States
  7. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    I had about 6 "silver" fillings a few years ago, I had a few taken out for a couple of years or so, so I have not had any mercury fillings in my mouth for 3 years or so ago. I had the mercury testing done again, and my levels were much lower. I also have been regaining my health in last 3 years, although I have done a lot more than just taking out my "silver" fillings.

GG

See more popular forum discussions.