• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How to Book with Dr De Meirleir

Oberon

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering what the best way is to get in touch with Dr. De Meirleir's Belgium office to see if I can get an appointment there?

Also, does anyone know what the usual wait time is to get in there? I may find myself in that part of the world at the end of October so I'm contemplating seeing him if I can get in.

Thank you,

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
was wondering what the best way is to get in touch with Dr. De Meirleir's Belgium office to see if I can get an appointment there?

Also, does anyone know what the usual wait time is to get in there? I may find myself in that part of the world at the end of October so I'm contemplating seeing him if I can get in.
What is your home country? He also sees patients in the US. For Belgium, the contact information is on the Himmunitas website. Phoning works better. The wait period varies according to his schedule but could be a couple of months.

Oberon

Hi Sushi,

I'm from Canada, and might find myself in Germany 2 hours away from Brussels soon so it would be a convenient opportunity to go if I can get in.

I'll try giving them a call on Monday, thank you.