• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How many of you wear medical alert bracelets?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I will look at the file of life website too and assume that U.S. Paramedics participate in this program!

You can get all the cards, packets directly from File of Life. But check to see if your county participates. (Fire Dept. could probably tell you). If they do, they will supply the cards etc.

Yes, you have to join the Dinet forum to search it. You can also participate in a national Medic Alert program (don't have the contact info) and, I believe, they keep your medical records on file and accessible to EMTs.

Look under POTS--what to avoid, for some useful information on POTSplace--there are lists of medications and other things there. Also look at POTS--what helps.

Sushi