1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Never Ask Us if We're Hungry -- The Answer's Always No
There are three of us here and for many years, none of us ever got hungry. When our brains would turn to mush, when our faces would go numb, and we would start the invisible vibration which is the signature dance of ME/CFS, we knew we needed to eat.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

How many of us have had SIBO/Leaky Gut Tests? Results?

Discussion in 'Gastrointestinal and Urinary' started by Junto, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Junto

Junto

I think it's safe to say the vast majority of us have gi symptoms. I'm interested to know how many of us have been tested and how many have had the results indicate that they have the condition.

This is the latest potential cause wormhole I've going down and I'm begining to think it is THE cause(keep in mind I've said this about half a dozen other potential causes over the past 6 years). There are too many studies pointing to leaky gut and SIBO to not get tested, in my opinion, even if you don't have digestion issues.

Junto
    Valentijn likes this.
  2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Count me in.

Sushi
  3. Shellbell

Shellbell Senior Member

You can count me in as well! I just came up h. pylori positive after being tested negative for 5 years. It's hard to detect as it burrows into the walks of the stomach, etc.
  4. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 Senior Member

USA
    I haven't been tested but have been learning more about it recently and am interested.

See more popular forum discussions.