New era for ME/CFS research as top cytokine study attracts media headlines
The immune systems of patients who have recently developed ME/CFS look markedly different from those who have been ill for much longer, according to a major new study from Drs. Ian Lipkin and Mady Hornig at Columbia University. This shift in immune function hadn’t been seen before.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

How long before low dose naltrexone works?

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by LJBluesky, Sep 30, 2013.

1. SDSue

SDSue Southeast

Florida
    Halved my LDN dose and tried again last night. I had difficulty getting to sleep (awake til nearly 3 am) but when I slept, I slept hard….. untiil 1 pm. I'll let you know how I feel when I actually wake up lol.

Is it mandatory to dose at bedtime, or would it hurt to take the LDN earlier in the evening and maybe avoid the insomnia?

Attached Files:

2. bertiedog

bertiedog Senior Member

@SDSue I have been on just 1 mg LDN since 18 June and it started to help within 4 weeks. I noticed much better energy and mood and as time has gone on this has continued and I haven't had a migraine for over 2 weeks whereas I had them almost daily. The only time I haven't done well is when I am herxing with the herbal treatment for Lyme disease which is the case the last 3 days. I am very sensitive to meds and haven't been able to go above 1 mg but don't seem to need to either.

I have only ever taken it between 8 am - 9 am, it works just as well,

Pam

SDSue likes this.
  3. optimist

optimist Senior Member

Norway
    The instructions my doctor gave me was to take it at exactly the same time every evening, it had to be after 9pm and before 2am.

SDSue likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.