1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

How Ketamine Defeats Chronic Depression

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Waverunner, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Rand56

Rand56 Senior Member

Myrtle Beach, SC
    I searched for some places on the net that sell methoxetamine and the ones I found were all out of stock on it. Either these places are getting heat for selling it, or there are tons of people eating this stuff up left and right.
  2. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    vli likes this.
  3. Waverunner

Waverunner Senior Member

Does anyone think, that it would be inappropriate, to talk with a doctor about low dose Ketamine because it also is involved in drug abuse?
  4. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    No. Klonopin and Xyrem are also involved in drug abuse, yet many CFS doctors prescribe them for their patients.
  5. vli

vli

CA
    I would love to try this as I have so much migraine pain. However on googling the sites that came up were strange to say the least (such as this http://knborganics.com/ ) or did not sell it at all. Have you ever tried ordering, if you don't mind my asking Funk?
  6. wastwater

wastwater Senior Member

uk
    I think it lifts inflammation off the brain its one of a number of substances that can do this,I think it might be a bad idea though because once you stop taking it the inflammation will just come back maybe worse.
  7. vli

vli

CA
    Nielk, how do you think Dr Enlander would react if I asked him abt ketamine (or similar like mxe)??!
  8. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    I'm not sure, vli. I would definitely ask him about it. He did prescribe Xyrem for me.
  9. vli

vli

CA
    Voner, could you possibly tell us about your Goldstein experience? If you don't feel comfortable writing it here would you mind PMing me?
  10. FunkOdyssey

FunkOdyssey Senior Member

I tried to sign up there as a member of their "religion" but I never received the test you're supposed to take to register. I've read elsewhere though that it's a reliable source.
  11. vli

vli

CA
    What do you think of websites like these? http://buybestrc.com/methoxetamine/140-methoxetamine-500mg.html I don't understand why it's so cheap. Clearly it says underneath "not for human consumption". Would you mind telling me (on PM if you like) whether you found other good sources?

See more popular forum discussions.