1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

How does everyone ROTATE THEIR HERBS?

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by keenly, Sep 10, 2010.

1. keenly

keenly Senior Member

Hi

what methods do everyone use?

I use something like this

e.g monday; neem, cinnamon, oregan grape root
    tuesday same
    wednesday; organo oil, uva ursi, olive leaf
    thurs same
    friday woodworm, cloves, blackwall nut
    sat same
    sunday;castor oil, aloe vera, cats claw

you could also take 1 herb each day or 1 herb for 4-7 days

I try not to have any of the same herb for more than 4 days max; normally just 2

any thoughts?

2. dancer

dancer Senior Member

Midwest, USA
    Hi, Keenly,
    My eyes aren't working well this morning, and I thought this said,
    "How does everyone rotate their HEADS"
    :)
    I was curious and had to read the post...which is much more sensible than my mixed up brain.
    Once I figured out the word was HERBS, I at first thought it was about gardening.
    I finally sorted out what the post was about, but sadly have nothing helpful to offer. But thanks for making me giggle at myself today!

3. sela

sela Senior Member

marin co, ca
    keenly, why are you taking castor oil and how are you taking it? internally? i tried the liver pack and noticed exactly zip so now i have a bottle to use up.

dancer, that is hilarious.

4. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    I had exactly the same thought process as Dancer - first "rotate their heads", then gardening, then duh it's taking herbs as a supplement. I guess great foggy minds must think alike - lol.

5. keenly

keenly Senior Member

This is the gut area of the forums, right?

we shouldn;t all rely on antibiotics

6. keenly

keenly Senior Member

Castor oil not only suffocates parasites but is nature's penetrating oil for colon plaque. When the castor oil capsule is frozen it does not act as a laxative, is odorless and will not "burp" back. I use NOW's pharmaceutical grade cold pressed capsules from iherb.

See more popular forum discussions.