• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How do you pay for dental bills

prioris

since there was one for the medical, it make sense to make one for dental.

now you can laugh at the question while the infected pus comes out of your tooth and the pain keeps you company.

notice no one talks about dental health care. dental is probably responsible for a very large segment of medical health issues. this is why the government will never offer it,

the dental care system is as bad and atrocious as the conventional medicare system.

here is my advice for cheap dental care

1) buy antibiotics from a pet store online. it costs $20 for a hundred tablets of amoxicillin

2) oil pulling. it really helps the gums and teeth. i would recommend tea tree oil and clove oil,.

3) hydrogen peroxide - swish around in mouth and infected area. experiment and see what works

4) baking soda - make your own tooth paste with it

5) buy dental pick and take much of the tartar off you own teeth yourself

there is a device online in which you can make, you can buy all the parts online for $30, it is called an microelectricitygermkiller . it is part of yahoo groups. for a brain fog person, i could even build it. i bought the pads and handles together at the dollar store for a dollar so didn't have to get involved with the glue and sponge stuff. i am trying to adapt it to myself. i have experimented with it a little but maybe in a couple years i will have some solid personal feedback.

many times a tooth can be infected but all it needs is antibiotics to get most of it. if it builds up in the future, it can be doused again with antibiotics. use bromelaine with it.

You can find help with paying for dental bills by taking advantage of programs offered by the federal government, your state, insurance companies, and other independent organization and charities.

2) oil pulling. it really helps the gums and teeth. i would recommend tea tree oil and clove oil,.

I am curious how you do this. I know what oil pulling is, but I only heard of it done with the same oils people cook with, tablespoons of them. Do you use a few drops of those oils in water?

taniaaust1

5) buy dental pick and take much of the tartar off you own teeth yourself

there is a device online in which you can make, you can buy all the .

This may in fact not always be a good idea. Mine had calcified and two different dentists told me that when it was like mine was, it actually then becomes protective on the teeth so they both said to leave it there.

An tooth which gets infected probably will get infected again as the reason why it got infected in the first place is still there. Yes one could keep dosing oneself up on antibotics but its probably not at all a good idea as bacterias can become resistant and with every infection you get each time, you are impacting negatively on your health (if a tooth keeps getting infected, its best getting it treated or probably to get rid of it all together if you cant get it treated). Antibodics dont just kill the bad bacteria (as long as it isnt resistant) but also mess with the good bacteria you have in your bowel too so could end up negatively impacting your health. You really need a bad tooth properly treated.

My dentists have told me that its even more important when one has bad health to see a dentist more often as your teeth impact on the rest of your body.

Many towns and cities have an annual free dental day. I bet the lines are long but I read someone got free xrays and complex work done, not only a simple filling.

Also some dentists may take payments.