1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

How Do You Feel In The Morning?

Discussion in 'Sleep' started by Machair, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Firestormm

Firestormm Guest

Cornwall England
    Did you hear the embarrassing story of my hospital experience? It was the day after my sleep study, and the boffin was explaining the results to me. At which point he cranks up the volume (well, I swear he cranked up the volume), and in walks the nurse wondering what the heck was going on. I guess she thought it was an earthquake or something! :rofl: :oops:
  2. leela

leela Slow But Hopeful

Couchland, USA
    Firestormm, I live in the US and we heard you from here :D
  3. jamesrobert

jamesrobert

Lafayette, LA
    At times I feel lazy in the morning and feel like I am tired even after sleeping the whole night.
  4. TPOBPAH

TPOBPAH

Brandon, MB Canada
    Often when I first wake up I feel okay for about an hour then I start feeling crappy again. Usually by late afternoon I start feeling better.

See more popular forum discussions.