New era for ME/CFS research as top cytokine study attracts media headlines
The immune systems of patients who have recently developed ME/CFS look markedly different from those who have been ill for much longer, according to a major new study from Drs. Ian Lipkin and Mady Hornig at Columbia University. This shift in immune function hadn’t been seen before.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

how do I know?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by kelly138, Dec 13, 2012.

1. kelly138

kelly138

I have been taking B12 now for about 3 weeks. Monday I went up to 1500 mcg Hydro and today I went up to 2000 mcg. The first few days I struggled with handling 1000 mcg then dropped to 500 mcg. There were a couple days 2 weeks ago I didn't take any.

I am also taking approx 125 mcg M-folate and the last 4 days approx 200 mcg of Folinic acid. I also have been taking around 500 mg TMG divided.

One thing I am noticing a decrease in internal tremors. They aren't gone but I can get away with eating things that normally would have me shaking badly and spiking my blood pressure the next few days.

The mind is clearer - not great by any means but there is an improvement part of the day.

The stools are better - again not great but color and shape have both improved. The urine is stinky; there are obnoxious smelling farts in the evening too and I am surprised the cat still will sleep with me.

I am also back to napping during my Epsom Salts bath - something I couldn't do for several months.

I am constantly cold.

I have seen a few what are probably "ocular migraines" these past few days.

The tastes are strange - not really metallic always but harder to pinpoint what they are. I do recognize them but that only means that I have experienced them (or something my body thinks is them) before.

I do have cysts on my left foot - not sure it is related to all of this or not.

Are these signs this is getting better? What else can I expect?

I am very confused about all of this really - is this something I really have etc???

2. adreno

adreno on the beach

Europe
    I'm not sure I understand your question. How do you know what?

The metallic taste could be zinc deficiency.

3. taniaaust1

taniaaust1

Sth Australia
    Glad to hear that the procotol you are trying is working for you.

Im currently on a similar protocol for about a month now (folinic acid and methyl B) and mine seems to be helping a it too .

See more popular forum discussions.