The 12th Invest in ME Research Conference June, 2017, Part 2
MEMum presents the second article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

How can I contact Hillary Johnson?

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by FernRhizome, Jun 23, 2010.

1. FernRhizome

FernRhizome Senior Member

If anyone knows how to contact Hillary Johnson, mailing address best, e-mail good too, please PM me. I need to get something sent to her regarding CFS. Please only PM me so her contact info isn't public. Many thanks.

2. muffin

muffin Senior Member

Just go to her site and then the LETTERS tab (http://www.oslersweb.com/contact.htm) and you will find a form that you can send email to her with. If it is something you don't want published or made public, then just tell her that. I have sent Hillary many emails via this route and she has responded to me when I sent something interesting or of value. She is very busy and may not respond to your letter, but send it to her. She really is a very nice person and her emails back are always gracious. If you have any good, real and valuable info, then please do email it on to her.

I don't know what we all would have done without Hillary Johnson and her attack-dog energy and methods in getting at the CDC and helping us sick people. Thank GOD for Hillary Johnson!!!!!!

3. FernRhizome

Thanks Muffin! That's just what I did. She's probably deluged right now though!

4. muffin

muffin Senior Member

I would bet she is. She is the top researcher/reporter for CFIDS, CDC, and the long ugly history of them both. When the CDC gets nailed really badly for the CDC/CFS and Retrovirus damage, Hillary is the person we thank the most. In fact we get on our knees and bow towards her.

5. MNC

MNC Senior Member

I wrote her last year asking for information on the book and she replied soon. I just wrote to the address in her blog.

6. FernRhizome

I wrote to her via her "letters" link on her website and she wrote back. So I am all set! Thanks everyone. ~Fern

See more popular forum discussions.