1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

How are your kidneys?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Fejal, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Fejal

Fejal *****

I'm curious, have any CFS/ME patients here had the following symptoms of vitamin D overdose?

2. dsdmom

dsdmom Senior Member

Nope. Vitamin D immensely helps me.
  3. Fejal

Fejal *****

Really, how?
  4. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    I have very low vit D. I take good vit d drops. My level is getting better! Getting tested is important. Too high or too low is not good.
  5. Min

Min Senior Member

UK
    i have had hyperparathyroidism (now treated) that gave me many similar symptoms.
  6. Fejal

Fejal *****

You don't understand. Certain bacterial infections give you a low reading for 25D but an elevated 1,25D. Taking more 25D isn't necessary.
  7. justy

justy Senior Member

U.K
    I take viamin D3 daily for the past 6 months and my cognitive problems have dramatically improved. i do not know what my vit D levels are. But i do know that i dont go out in the sun hardly at all and i live in a very cloudy, cool environment without much acsess to the sun.
  8. Fejal

Fejal *****

It hasn't helped me at all.
  9. justy

justy Senior Member

U.K
    sorry to hear this Fejal, but we are all different. I am using supplements based on a treatment protocol from Dr.Myhill - but they are tailored to me, based on my test results.

See more popular forum discussions.