1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hunting down the cause of ME/CFS & other challenging disorders - Lipkin in London
In a talk to patients in London on 3rd September, Dr. W. Ian Lipkin described the extraordinary lengths he and his team are prepared to go to in order to track down the source of an illness, with examples ranging from autism to the strange case of Kawasaki disease.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Hopefully my life is about to change...

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by mstrlucky74, Mar 4, 2014.

1. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    At the end of the day nothing is 100% especially with cfsme. Everything is trial and error. Sorry can't give u a straight answer. I mostly go off my personal experience as well as what I have heard from others. Testing seems to also be just a guide as well.

As for feeling bad after taking famir again it's hard to say if it's a positive or negative thing but in general a healthy person wouldn'thave any reaction to famvir? But it sseems common amongst us cfsers and for some a sign it's stirring up the little buggers.

maryb likes this.
  2. heapsreal

australia (brisbane)
    Its a bit hard to read your results as only partially copied? But picked up that total lymphocytes are low. Low or high can indicate a current infection. When low this can be a sign of your immune system tiring out. Might find it helpful to try immune supps like astragalus etc.

3. mstrlucky74

mstrlucky74

Thanks a lot everyone

minkeygirl likes this.
  4. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Narcissism = lack of self awareness

Left Coast
    Are you doing better?

5. mstrlucky74

mstrlucky74

Yes as far as the med side effect... But I'm getting sick..running nose, knot in throat amd spitting up yellow mucous. My white blood cells have always been low....about 3.1. Will Famvir lower them? I know I was advised not to take Valcyte because of this. Thanks.

6. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Narcissism = lack of self awareness

Left Coast
    So you are ok on the Famvir? That's good. I don't know about white cells. @heapsreal is the guy to ask.

7. heapsreal

australia (brisbane)
    It possibly could but it's just a case of monitoring them. Valcyte is the most likely to do this but it's all an individual thing as well as if it causing issues such as bacterial infections.

8. chilove

chilove Senior Member

See more popular forum discussions.