1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Mighty Egg: New Life Springs Forth Despite ME/CFS
Jody Smith finds that even with ME/CFS, new life as symbolized by the mighty egg, can still spring forth ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Hope for ME sufferers (Malta)

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Ember, May 12, 2013.

1. Ember

Ember Senior Member

Sunday, May 12, 2013
    by Claudia Calleja

Health Ministry says that it will ‘seek the way forward’ for debilitating illness

Attached to the article are "Excerpts from a diary sent to The Sunday Times of Malta by an ME sufferer. Full diary can be seen in the pdf link below.”

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20130512/local/Hope-for-ME-sufferers.469377
    beaker likes this.
  2. beaker

beaker CFS/ME 1986

USA
    Go Malta !
  3. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    We have a member here from Malta who is involved with this--maybe she will tell us more.

Sushi
  4. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    "Holistic" sounds as if the government intends to rollout it's earlier promise of training of local professionals to treat it as a psych disease. Or dress up that earlier promise in some way that patients will be fooled into thinking there will be real physical treatments available them a la the UK government and it's "cfs clinics".

See more popular forum discussions.