Looking Ahead to Change: Little by Little
I don't make New Year's Resolutions. I don't think I ever really did, but the last decade or two would have been enough to stifle that impulse. I've just been too aware that I don't have that much control over what happens in my life.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Honor Dr. Mikovits

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Gloria, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Gloria

Gloria

http://apps.facebook.com/causes/posts/586796?m=90525af8

4 th Anniversary of Dr. Mikovits and National Philanthropy Day

Posted by Andrea Whittemore at 2:39pm

Today is a very special day for Cure 4 ME. We are celebrating the 4 th Anniversary of Dr. Judy Mikovits being the Director of Research for the Whittemore Peterson Institute. Please consider creating awareness for Neuroimmune Diseases, funding research and inviting your friends and family to get involved . I want to thank Dr. Mikovits personally for all she has done since coming to Reno . I want to thank her for her loyalty , kindness and friendship . Not only is she an incredible researcher but a very good friend . In honor of her I am donating to the Whittemore Petersom Institute. She and the WPI give me Hope for a better future . Please consider making a donation as well.
    Sincerely ,
    Andrea

2. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Thanks for posting, Gloria - I'm not on Facebook so it's always nice to hear something interesting that's going on there.

3. Gloria

Gloria

This is not for Facebook alone. They are asking everyone who cares to support Dr. Mikovits by donating to WPI today in honor of the 4th anniversary of Dr. Mikovits becoming Research Director of WPI. Initially, they asked for people to go to www.wpinstitute.org and donate $4.00 today.

PLEASE DONATE TO WPI TODAY!

www.wpinstitute.org

4. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    Best way to finish the day - help make it a special day for WPI.

5. August59

August59 Daughters High School Graduation

Upstate SC, USA
    Done!!! Is it possible to get an updaate as to how Andrea is doing?

6. citybug

citybug Senior Member

NY
    It's a good time to make an annual holiday donation too. They need money to get trials going. It's not just up to the feds. They need private money too, from all of us and anyone looking in, according to your income. Remember Dr. Bell's letter.

7. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    Hope they raised a good amount yesterday. Don't forget every little helps them in some way.

See more popular forum discussions.