1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Homemade liposomal glutathione - does it oxidize ?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by globalpilot, Jun 16, 2012.

1. globalpilot

globalpilot Senior Member

Ontario
    Hi,
    I posted on another list I"m on the recipe I use to make homemade glutathione and also the fact that it raised my plasma glutathione up and well into the normal range.

Another poster said that it is impossible to make homemade liposomal gluathhione because the glutathione would oxidize rendering it useles

DOes anyone know anything about this ? How much of the gluathione would oxidize during the time it is being processed ?

The fact is my reduced glutathione went up dramatically and my oxidized glutathione came down. So if it was alloxidized I would have expected my oxidized glutathione to actually go up.

2. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    Have you tried the LivOn Liposomal Glutathione? I use that. You know it will be good, in the little packets.

3. newradost

newradost

Bulgaria
    What is your recipe for Homemade liposomal glutathione?

4. concerned_husband

concerned_husband

Seattle WA
    I am also curious if you have a successful recipe. I just tried making a batch of my own last night but I'm trying to figure out how I can verify it is effective. From what I know about testing glutathione in blood, it isn't super reliable (and it's $$$). Hoping there is some other way to test the solution.

See more popular forum discussions.