• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Holy HOT FLASH!!

Jacque

Well had my 5 days of fun...sort of... meaning I got out of the house and said YES to doing a few things...

Now symptoms have returned.......:mad: Curious to know if any of you other Rituxans ;) are experiencing hot flashes/sweating? I mean have to go take a shower ... BAD... Don't know if it is messing with my hormones...or if my immune system is BURNING something OUT...

Neck/spine and muscles burning and still on 6 Norco a day... (hate that)

So I am trying to stay positive cuz obvoiusly "something" is happening... I also feel very swollen...fluid retention?

Are my symptoms just bein a "woman" or Rituxan related?? Hmmm

Feeling less optimistic today...:ill:

taniaaust1

Jacque

Yah... I am gonna talk to Dr. K about these melt downs and see if he thinks they are related... And I didn't have any of the infusion reactions...thank Goodness!!!!