• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Holistic Health - Australian Customers

Googsta

Doing Well
Hi guys, I want to order a couple of things from Holistic Health but they offer no information about importation.

Has anyone purchased : General Vitamins Neurological Health and/or Phosphatidyl Serine Complex?

I can't afford Customs to stick me with extra charges. I've emailed them but not sure if they will respond. I'm just not up to searching their site anymore.

Please help! (if you can) :In bed:

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Phosphatidyle serine should be cool order it a few times from iherb. Its an expensive supp, the best price i have seen for PS was dr's best brand from iherb, they also have a PS complex too, worth a look. $31 bucks for 120x 100mg phos serine caps- dr's best.

cheers!!!

hixxy

I've had no troubles with ordering From Holistic Health. I've never ever been charged customs duties on any kind of supplements either.