1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Cognitive testing causes mental exhaustion lasting days
Simon McGrath takes a brief look at a recent paper that reveals some of the most powerful evidence of cognitive problems in people with ME/CFS to date...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

holistic heal megadrops?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Anteah, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Anteah

Anteah Senior Member

Las Vegas, Nevada
    Has anyone used those and how well do you feel they work versus the Jarrow 5000mcg lozenge. Thinking of getting some but am concerned that they cant be held in a mouth long enough for them to work. Anyone know any tricks to get them to work better? Any comments would be of great help!!!
  2. Anteah

Anteah Senior Member

Las Vegas, Nevada
    Anyone? Is really no one taking those? Or nothing good to say? Good bad or ugly, anything will help. Any experiences?
  3. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    I used them, but as I was doing the whole protocol, I have no way of telling how well that piece worked.

In the end, methylation didn't help me, so this is truly useless information!

Madie

See more popular forum discussions.