• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

HIV Documentary with information realting to antiretrovirals

warriorseekspeace

Please, Andrew, this is a ridiculous and potentially harmful, waste of time. Could you plese take it down? I hope no one else wastes time watching any part of it, or hangs in there thinking perhaps there will be something credible presented before the end. The only thing slightly OK were the comments posted below it, which, had I seen first, would have warned me it was just old-fashioned stoner-type AIDS denialist stuff, and I wouldn't have bothered.

warriorseekspeace

Dear Andrew,
I am writing to apologize for being so harsh in this post. I had forgotten all about it since that night I posted it, and have just gone to my profile page, and happenned to be looking at all my posts.
I saw this one, and I thought, ouch, that was mean, and sounded very angry. I think I got angry at the AIDS denial stuff, and I was probably just having a bad day, and it is a touchy subject for me. So anyway, I hope that sort of harshness is going to be less and less a part of my character, as I really don't want to be that way.
So, anyway, I hope you won't hold it against me, and that you don't feel bad in any way.
WarriorSeeksPeace