The 12th Invest in ME Research Conference June, 2017, Part 2
MEMum presents the second article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

HIT and b12...

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by A zombie, Jan 29, 2016.

1. A zombie

A zombie

I know i'm dealing with HIT. I have comt and have been off b12 for awhile. I just ordered more and should have it soon, as well as b minus.
    I Keep reading B12 raises histamines... :( EVEN hydroxy?
    this cant be fair. How are we supposed to get out b12 in? I have high need form my nutra eval test but also need to be LOW histamine.

2. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

On the same hand, SAMe helps break down histamines so if your SAMe is low you want to raise that somehow, maybe with TMG and/or choline? That will skip the b12/folate pathway to get to SAMe which may help with reducing histamines.

Just brainstorming

3. A zombie

A zombie

i'm also suspecting sibo too. Ive diagnosed myself with everything under the sun this week. I think histamines definitley but I think SIBO too.
    I'm spending a fortune and losing a ton of weight trying to figure this out.
    Im scared to death of the weight. I weigh 114 right now . and hit si the lowest I've ever been. Each day it's lower than the day before.
    My healthy weight is 130'ish.

4. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

If im to be honest with you- so far, in 5 years, the ONLY thing that has alleviated my crazy pain and joint issues after eating has been changing my location. I got away from mold and went to a lower latitude and didn't even realize those things were gone. Once i came back north and to a lousier environment, all the digestive crap and food sensitivities returned within a week.

I dont know what the exact mechanism for that would be but it sure as hell happened

See more popular forum discussions.