• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

History of Medicin- case against sugar. Taubes G 2017.

student

e summary book - case against sugar. Taubes G 2017. History of Medicin

See: "historical findings" of nutritional understanding in the 20th century medical history.

Industries may have (most likely) tempted us to beleave, what yesterdays medical world
had focused on... What is the broder discussion about? SEE
Perlmutter (Mercola) and others seem to stand out in this paradigma change
of todays discussion - on nutritional guidlines in public health. As Fluege & Mella 11/ 2016 (Norway) already shown, is
that this ME/CFS comunity could be influenced by this. There is an upcoming discussion on the 'cleaner' fat-for-fuel burning hypothesis. Not only are we fully in this. (These investigators have even shown a Pyruvat PDH-burning blog in ME/cfs patients energy pathways.)

Clearly all this needs good discussion - in order to then develop steps that help on a daily basis (no general rules or any safegards are given for the application of changes).
What happens here (in ytoube discussions) might in the long run be helpfull for this forum comunity...

This Taubes 'summary'-e-Book is offered for 3 $ (/ €) in Germany.