1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Histamine and Methylation

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by arx, Nov 22, 2012.

1. arx

arx Senior Member

Hi,

I would like to know the relationship between histamine and methylation. This question arises because I have taken Benadryl for the past two days for my cough and cold. I have faced some effects on my mood particularly, such as wired feeling,irritability,anxiety and major shortness of breath . I have never felt these before with Benadryl. These symptoms remind me of the days when I was overstimulated with MB12 and such things on the B12 protocol, commonly referred to as overmethylation.

Could anti-histamines provoke such reactions similar to the so called overmethylation? Is there a direct link between histamine and methylation? Will Niacin help?

2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Hi arx,

Have you seen this post by Rich?:

ggingues likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.