1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Pathway to Prevention (P2P) for ME/CFS: A Dangerous Process
Gabby Klein gives an overview of the P2P process, shedding light on the pitfalls with advice as to what we can do in protest ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Histamine and Methylation

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by arx, Nov 22, 2012.

1. arx

arx Senior Member

Hi,

I would like to know the relationship between histamine and methylation. This question arises because I have taken Benadryl for the past two days for my cough and cold. I have faced some effects on my mood particularly, such as wired feeling,irritability,anxiety and major shortness of breath . I have never felt these before with Benadryl. These symptoms remind me of the days when I was overstimulated with MB12 and such things on the B12 protocol, commonly referred to as overmethylation.

Could anti-histamines provoke such reactions similar to the so called overmethylation? Is there a direct link between histamine and methylation? Will Niacin help?
  2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Hi arx,

Have you seen this post by Rich?:

ggingues likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.